...are winging their way to Florida. In fact, he'll be landing in the land of palm trees and Mickey Mouse in about 45 mins. I hear it's gorgeous there today. After all the excitement this morning at 4:13am, I'm heading back to bed!
Yes, Kurt, I really was awake and up! Decided to read the paper with my morning coffee. I couldn't get back to sleep, because my mind was racing with all these cool new ideas and drills for the little dragons next week! heh. I'm getting a better handle on how to keep the class, 2 girls and 15 boys all ages 3-5, moving! The first day was a bit daunting. I had forgotten just how much bounce a 4 year old has! Now multiply that by 17.... wow! It's a lively Little Dragons Class indeed!
UPDATE:
Just got a phone call from Kurt. I asked, "so, you're in sunny Florida, eh?!"
"Nope. Nashville, Tennesee."
Turns out they're telling all the passengers an "idiot light" came on in the cockpit, and they had to land to see what was wrong.... "but, it's just a minor delay."
Right. As Kurt tells me.....
"Sure, just a service light. Well, you don't have firetrucks lined up on the runway for a simple matter. If it were only some minor problem, why not stay in the air and continue on the 45 mins to Orlando? It was something more dangerous... they're just not telling us."
So, he is now in line for the free lunch vouchers the airline is handing out.... seems the landing in Nashville will be for an indefinite time..... He tells me I may even beat them down to Florida.... 'cause they're not going anywhere fast. They're waiting for the airline company to fly in mechanics......
Oh brother. I hope he stays safe!
Views from CowTown
02 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
November
(26)
- An observation
- Where I sound like Homer Simpson
- Memories
- Remember, this is my favorite holiday
- A weekend to remember
- [Sigh!] Sniff!
- chop
- Overheard
- Our conversation
- Home in milwaukee
- Atlanta to milwaukee
- Good watch the wing and engine
- The plane taking me to atlanta
- Time to go home
- Morning seminars over
- Good seminars
- No title
- Ah sunny florida
- M m store
- Orlando
- Leaving atlanta
- Leaving milwaukee
- A weekend in the sun
- My laptop and Kurt
- 11 years ago
- halloween 2006
-
▼
November
(26)

No comments:
Post a Comment