"OHHH ho. You are goooood!" that was me.
"No, I am better than that!" Kurt says! (I was quoting Chiun, from the movie, "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins") Naturally! hahaha...
He's got my computer backed up, wiped clean, re-installed and all my email with passwords, and camera pictures, and favorites lists....and tool bar on the bottom.... back the way it was.
Wow.
I'm speechless. Well, not really, that's never been my problem! ;)
And I thought I was being all geeky this afternoon when I single handedly got my wireless connection to find the internet again. Pretty good for me, 'eh?! ;) I was patting myself on the back. Even called Kurt to tell him what I could do. Now of course, it was my fault to begin with that I went and got all infected being unprotected, sleazing around the big ol' net like I was without a condom..... er.... without a virus protection program running. You can pick up nasty bugs out there....
sigh.
But, all is good on the homefront/computer front again.... sheesh, never a dull moment 'round here!
Martial Arts seminar in Florida .... well, the jury is out still on the verdict. I'm leaning toward, waay too much money spent for not a lot in return. You know, why bother to have the seminar in Florida if you never plan to step foot outdoors. Shoot, we could have had it in Alaska. At least the rooms would have been warm. I swear, that's our only complaint... well, ok, one of only a few about Florida. Those dang Floridians love their air conditioning. Crikey. I didn't fly all the way to the sunshine and palm trees for 62 degrees. I could have stayed home and froze. But, we went outside for the sun as much as we could! I think we had a private lunch poolside on Saturday.... Crazy guys.... I guess 74 degrees in the sun is just too darn cold for an outdoor lunch! Oh yes... seminars. For me, about every 2 out of 3 lectures were worthwhile. There was always the occasional dud. The one where you'd like to be able to get up and walk out. I did finally get the nerve to do that by the end of the day. Ehn, I don't want my time wasted in the freezing rooms while there's sunshine to take in! heh. Especially if you're going to talk about bizarre topics that have no relevance to my school now or in the future..... Kurt caught a couple of flops too.... But, we did however have some great lectures full of really important info with really lively speakers! So, ya know, it was pretty good... but when you figure in the cost output.... well, easy to say, we won't be going back next year.
Ok... more stories to tell, but that's coming tomorrow.....
foreign languages come to CowTown......
Views from CowTown
08 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
November
(26)
- An observation
- Where I sound like Homer Simpson
- Memories
- Remember, this is my favorite holiday
- A weekend to remember
- [Sigh!] Sniff!
- chop
- Overheard
- Our conversation
- Home in milwaukee
- Atlanta to milwaukee
- Good watch the wing and engine
- The plane taking me to atlanta
- Time to go home
- Morning seminars over
- Good seminars
- No title
- Ah sunny florida
- M m store
- Orlando
- Leaving atlanta
- Leaving milwaukee
- A weekend in the sun
- My laptop and Kurt
- 11 years ago
- halloween 2006
-
▼
November
(26)

2 comments:
i'm not a friend of a/c either... hmp.
foreign languages come to (cow)town? what? when? how? :P
happy weekend!
try something new - skiing in florida!
Post a Comment