Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

11 September 2005

And I thought the heat was gone...

Yesterday and through Tues we'll see 34C.... ja, 94 outside.... aack!

Still busy, and I think that will be the new theme... so I just have to work on adjusting to it.... I was feeling overwhelmed yesterday that my weekend was rushing by too quickly... heh. Welcome to the working world, 'eh?!

I started working out again. On Kurt's birthday, I joined a women's 30 min. workout place... works all the muscles, including for me, the most important one, the heart. It's a great cardio workout... I keep in the 90% for 25 mins... and I shoot for 3 days a week. Haven't made it yet, but I do get in 1 or 2 days a week. I am finally sick of being fat. I thought I merely had 15 pounds extra on me... well, when I weighed in.... 22 pounds. I've let myself go to fat in the 5 months since little cee was diagnosed. So, I've decided das ist genug! I'm sick of my fat face, my thick bod... And, if I quit getting my Mon, Wed, Fri's goofed up, I can get in my workout 3 days a week.

Anyways, this Monday, tomorrow, I won't be going as I have to take little cee and little K-W up to the dentist. Ya, seems little cee was not willing to wiggle out the 2 baby teeth from in front of her big teeth that have come in.... looks pretty funny to have 4 teeth where only 2 should be. So, the dentist will have to pull the baby ones tomorrow. Little KW has developed a blister on his gum above his one tooth.... hmmmm, as I recall, I think that means trouble with the root of his tooth.... sigh. And, we were just at the dentist in July.... with a clean bill of health.... *grumble, grumble*

Then, if after the 2 hour roundtrip carride there is still some school day left, I'll be dropping them back at school. I'll have to skip the Monday grocery shopping... and then I'm off to work on my day off.... I have 2 new students coming in to sign up (pay money!)... so, for that I'll go in.... Another prospective student coming in Tues evening and yet another dad brining in his kid for a free trial lesson.... It's good, lots of business.... but wow, busy, busy!!

But, of course, the best part.... Kurt and I had a date last evening... we were going out to dinner, but decided to see what Best Buy had first. We found a new laptop for me!! It has to be shipped from another store, but it will be here in 3-5 days for me~!!!! Yay! Let's see if I can find the one..... Well, seems the store is sold-out, it's no longer on their site... but here's the pic anyways!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

k.d. said...

"das ist genug!" hehehe!

nice notebook - let's hope there's a good video in there... for gaming! =)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....