All went well at the dentist yesterday... turns out little K-W just had some fleck of food/tiny popcorn shell... something, logded up into his gum. Dug it out with a quick "OW" from the boy, took an xray that showed all was well, shot some antibiotic goo under the gum and he was on his way. Phew. After sufficiently numbing up little cee, he pulled not just 2, but 2 baby teeth that were wiggly. It was such a nothing, that poor little cee's tears were all for show.... "what, it's over, that's it??" heh Sigh
Driving back home I call Kurt, we'll be passing by his work right about the time he goes to lunch... how convenient! So, he tells me to meet him at this restuarant... Yay, lunch with dad! By the time I arrive home I decide to just leave the kids at home... rather than put them in school for an hour and me have to continue to run around driving them here and there for the next hour.
So, that was the day. Much of nothing new.... I'm sitting here now thinking, "that was anticlimactic".... end of story... nothing to say... hahahaha.... blah, blah. I'm going back to bed.... oh wait, I have to drive the big kid to school in a half hour.... then it's on to my shopping and tending the karate school.... Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.....
Views from CowTown
13 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Friday funny
- It was bound to happen
- what are the chances of this?
- Indian Summer
- All is good again!
- Happy Oktoberfest! Don't worry, Kurt, I didn't fo...
- wow, another crash, bang storm
- just another day
- And I thought the heat was gone...
- so we're coming to the end of week 2
- a week or so later...
- drunk blogging
- 3 days in and I'm having a ball
-
▼
September
(13)

1 comment:
haha! just a quick "OW"! LOL
Post a Comment