Well, it took the tooth fairy a damn long time to arrive.... 4 days. Sigh, what was the matter with her? Busy, or something??! heh.
What else?? Hmm. Oh, no laptop yet... I think I'll call the shop today and find out what's up... goodness, the store it was coming from was maybe an hour away.... I could have driven there and picked it up myself! sheesh.
Went looking at one building yesterday... nah, too big, not the right layout... sigh. The other one we were set to see had been sold the previous day. There are not too many buildings this month. Either the size is too big, or the location is off the beaten path.... nothing right yet. So, we've started looking for a building to lease. I'm thinking of a good place right next to the local grocery store. As Kurt says to me, "how long does it take you to shop?" And I tell him, "without kids, 45 mins..." Perfect! Now to see how much rent they're looking at....
Our Friday instructor is going out of town this weekend, and needs one of us to cover for him... sigh... then tomorrow, our 8am instructor will be gone. Kurt will cover for that one, I'll probably go in to start today's class... since we need someone there an hour ahead to open up... and Saturday has traditionally been a good sale day, so, guess I'll be back to organize the last 2 classes then too!
I've already picked up some Brats and sauerkraut, Warsteiner Bier, and Zwiebelnkartofeln to celebrate in our own little way on Saturday, the official kick-off of Oktoberfest!!! I tried a version of Wiess bier from our local store, some Kristalle weiss bier.... AAAck, es schmects horrid! Even Kurt didn't want to drink it... heh. I should probably just pick up some good ol' Heffeweissen bier!
Views from CowTown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Friday funny
- It was bound to happen
- what are the chances of this?
- Indian Summer
- All is good again!
- Happy Oktoberfest! Don't worry, Kurt, I didn't fo...
- wow, another crash, bang storm
- just another day
- And I thought the heat was gone...
- so we're coming to the end of week 2
- a week or so later...
- drunk blogging
- 3 days in and I'm having a ball
-
▼
September
(13)

1 comment:
oktoberfest craziness! :P
i'll have some hefeweissbeers this evening! prost!
Post a Comment