So, I leave the bank this morning... and the only cars in the lot are these 3 identical ones!! Heh, I just had to snap it!
Can you tell which one is mine? Why, it's the middle one! ;) hahahahaha
Views from CowTown
26 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Friday funny
- It was bound to happen
- what are the chances of this?
- Indian Summer
- All is good again!
- Happy Oktoberfest! Don't worry, Kurt, I didn't fo...
- wow, another crash, bang storm
- just another day
- And I thought the heat was gone...
- so we're coming to the end of week 2
- a week or so later...
- drunk blogging
- 3 days in and I'm having a ball
-
▼
September
(13)


1 comment:
thank you for your mail yesterday... very nice. and i totally understand. totally. ;-)
(i should do that too i think!?)
Post a Comment