Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

04 September 2005

drunk blogging

ahhhhh, Murphy's Irish stout. And, we learned how to pour it at our last business meeting.....( this post would be really funny without all the back spacing and corrections.... maybe I'll leave them for a moment...) It's not very high in the alcohol content... but, man, still feels like it packs a punch!

Just a thought I had this eveing.... a funny thought.... One has such a catpive audience when a child is sitting on the toiliet waiting forme to bring in some more rolls of tilet paper...... "maaaaahhhm, I can't get up, get me some paper...." So, I use that time to spell out our new rules that have consequences and rewards.... heh. Captive audience! Of course she says to me.... "hurry up, I'm not going to sit here all day...." hahahahahah

ah well, it struck me funny at the time..... ok. Back to our scheduled weekend.

Oooh, do you know, last night was so superb.... the boys did a sleep over at their friends' house... and the girl did a sleepover at her friend's house! How cool was that? No kids in the house! Imagine, you pickup a room... and come back a couple hours later to find.... IT'S STILL CLEAN! What a concept! Anyways... today was spent, with our noisy 3, and we completed my new home office for work stuff! It'll be good to have everything in one place! ... and it looks so nice! Ya, I know... pics to follow.... 'cept, I still don't have a computer... so I haven't hooked up my USB cord to the computer to get the pics off my camera.... soon, soon.....

That's all....

1 comment:

k.d. said...

brrr! stout beer! i prefer my hefeweizen! :P

home office - i hear ya! awesome! :D

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....