Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

29 November 2005

31 adults and 18 kids

OY!

Ok, assuming we need places to seat 29 adult guests... Kurt and I don't mind if we're standing throughout the evening.... yikes... I only have chairs scattered about to seat 16. Hmmm, perhaps I should visit the local rental place and see what sort of party affairs they have to rent. Maybe some portable chairs, a large coffee urn, champagne fountain... heh. Ok, nevermind about the fountain... this is a beer drinking crowd! I'm also planning a trip to the grocery store today to plan the meals and other party essentials. The lights and decorations outside are up! I spent the warm day yesterday stringing rope lights and setting up the white Christmas tree with blue lights (a little surprise for Kurt). Today the maids come to take care of the inside. Laundry is forever washing.... And of course, I didn't get to the books at all yesterday, so today... a catch up there is needed.

Blah, blah... the mundane life in CowTown continues.

1 comment:

k.d. said...

you can't rent chairs, stools and all that from your local community?

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....