Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

09 March 2006

German countryside!


07
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown.
My photo book from flickr/QOOP turned out great... with all my photos from our Carribean trip. So, now I'm busy uploading loads, literally hundreds, of memories from our '03 Deutschland trip to make a photo album!

Doing all this on dial-up is so tedious and time consuming... thus the original titles such as #07, and the lack of description... so it's boring to most... but for me, it's lovely to look through these again and relive the fantastic trip we all took!

3 comments:

mk said...

nice pics from germany.
ooohh...no cable-modem? i'd become desperate. i answered in my blog before i found your mailaddress.

Anonymous said...

Dial up connection!? That would be frustrating.

I'm giggling at "cowtown, USA" :)

Anonymous said...

Dial up connection!? That would be frustrating.

I'm giggling at "cowtown, USA" :)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive