Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

06 March 2006

Morning walk

I put the little kids on the school bus, came back up to the house and was greeted at the door by middle K. I was feeling energetic so I told him to get ready, we're going on our morning walk! Tomorrow I'm going to bring my real camera... the trees and lake were so gorgeous this foggy, winter morning!

Well, so far, our school day is off and running! It's easier and less stressful than I imagined. Of course, this is only day 1. I'll get back to you again in April... heh!

Mirrors for the other workout area coming this morning.... so we'll be off to the karate school to do school work. Hey, I'm also bringing along my German school book for him! We're going to start at the beginning~!

Then, it's back home to meet the semi-truck with our lost roll of foam padding that wasn't delivered last week with the other 2 rolls.

Only a few business related things to do later today, phone calls and such.... now, it's off to the karate school. I'll have to take a picture of my new window that Kurt put into my office wall! It looks so awesome!

1 comment:

mk said...

the school day starts with a official morning walk - great ;-)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive