I just can't take it... it churns my stomach to keep checking on her....how much longer will she linger? I hate to see an inocent living being suffering, yet I can't bring myself to put it out of it's misery....
On a lighter note, I stepped on the scale this morning and it yelled at me, "ACK! Get off, get off!" Oh come on, laugh, the kids thought that was funny.
But really, I'm hitting that middle-age spread. The dreaded 40's are sneaking up faster than I'm happy about. The age when the typical 40 year old woman's middle starts to thicken... ug.... I have no waist anymore....(certainly it's not the Brie und Weiss) just a thick middle on top of my wide butt. Gah, that's a pretty picture, no?! And here, I've been planning for swim season, telling everyone that come mid June I will not be teaching my 4pm classes... rather, they'll be at 10am, and you'll find me poolside with my 6 children... well, my 3 and the 1-friend each, that seems to always be underfoot in our house on any given day. Telling everyone I'll be poolside all season long. How will that look? The local karate school owner is that fat thing over there?! *snicker*
Yoga starts tomorrow evening... ya know, all that free time I have. Right. sigh. But, my girlfriend is teaching at our school in the evenings, and I'd like to support her. I've also been interested in yoga for awhile now, and even though I don't really have the time/energy for it now... will I ever? Probably not. I'm sure I'll always manage to fill up my hours with some such.
I walk/jog the paths through the woods and down the hills to the lake 5 mornings a week... sigh... it just takes time, I guess. That and less yummies in. So, ya, it's a constant battle lately... quite boring to always be talking about... but weird in the way that it's never been hard for me to lose the weight before.... well, 10 years ago, anyways. I guess, back when I was a kid it was easy for me to just cut way back for a week and *poof* I'd drop 5-10 pounds easily. Sheesh, now I look at a tall Weiss and my butt expands just for the fun of it.
Well, I'm sitting here in just my robe, time to hop in the hottub this blustery night!
Views from CowTown
13 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
March
(24)
- A good day for a drive to the city
- Chicago
- Past ikea to chicago
- Going to chicago
- Good mornin' from CowTown
- spring break Monday
- Another weekend
- 9 hours later she's onboard
- tired
- Oiy!
- Mega long ass winter
- Well then, seems blogger is up and running again
- Friday catch-up
- Busier than that bee
- post prandial musings
- Winter's not over yet
- Oh, the slowness of dial-up
- Zoooooooooooooooooooooom
- red - for Photo Friday
- German countryside!
- Sunday
- Morning walk
- More to come....
- Add 6th grade teacher to my growing list
-
▼
March
(24)

2 comments:
uuhh... what a unkind issue ;-).
you've seen the pics of me in my homeoffice - really doesn't look like prad pit. Ha. i always say i've no time for sports, too much work.
but... the truth is, i need to do something *sigh.
On the other way - i have photoshop, so where's the problem lol.
hehe - you had time for a 50min. nap! :P
Post a Comment