
On another note... I'm feeling less than satisfied with my Olympus 4megapixel camera lately... the special features are not easy to remember how to set... the indoor photos almost always look bad. It is spectacular for outdoor, sunny pictures... but like this one, was using my night mode setting.... sheesh, the little manual didn't mention that I might want to use a tripod.... sigh. Well, doing research on this camera while trying to find an upgrade that still uses the SM card (since I have 5 of the 256MB cards....) has shown me that this is rated a pretty great camera... although for intermediate/advanced users.... sigh. I suppose I just need to carry the manual around with me until I get the hang of all the bells and whistles. And, it's not like we have an extra $400-$500 burning a hole in our pockets..... So, I'll stick with this camera and figure out how to get the most out of what it can supposedly do!
Anyways, Happy Birthday, little snuggly-wumples, wiggle-butt Tabitha! =)

1 comment:
happy birthday...dog!
tell the people your're making lomo's - then it's no problem if something is blurred or noisy ;-)
(you may hit me, if you want lol )
Post a Comment