Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

13 March 2006

Oh, the slowness of dial-up

heh. Really, I'll get over it and quit talking about it... the fast-ness of DSL, that is! This home connection really is a big time waster... waiting for each page to load... sigh...

Although the high speed connection changed my IP address so now I can no longer print to the network printer here at home.... hmmmm. If I change it back will it then mess up the DSL connection over at work? I suppose I could just write down the two different settings and flip flop them depending where I am..... sigh. It couldn't just be simple, 'eh?!

Ah well, not like I have loads of time on my hands. It's back to the busy work week. Time for a morning walk soon, then we'll dive into our schooling.... then the little kids have a 1/2 day of school today... (of course, we haven't had one of these in, ohhhh, a couple weeks now....) Tomorrow, little Cee and I head to her quarterly check-up with the pediatric specialists again.... She's looking forward to a lower A1C result.... sigh. It may be, I just hope she doesn't get her hopes up too high. Her numbers have been running well, and this was the first time we made an adjustment in her insulin without waiting on the doctors or even consulting them. (they gave us the parameters last time and they're hoping we'll be taking the initiative and become more self-reliant....) It just seems so foreign to me, to be messing with medicine dosing on our own.... but that's the way it's supposed to work. So, we'll get there, we'll get there!

Ok, time to teach the boy how to make his own eggs..... and get on with the day.

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive