This week's Photo Friday challenge is RED! Wonderful! It's my favorite color... found in my bedroom and on all my accessories! I wandered around the house, camera in hand, and experimented with all the knobs and dials on the Olympus c-4000. I ended up with a few good ones, although, I couldn't be sure which settings I used to achieve the different shots... sigh... But, here's my take on Red. I think the sky is more appealing through my dreamy, red, glass, sphere than it actually is on this gray, cloudy day.
Anyways, schoenes Wochenende!
Views from CowTown
10 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
March
(24)
- A good day for a drive to the city
- Chicago
- Past ikea to chicago
- Going to chicago
- Good mornin' from CowTown
- spring break Monday
- Another weekend
- 9 hours later she's onboard
- tired
- Oiy!
- Mega long ass winter
- Well then, seems blogger is up and running again
- Friday catch-up
- Busier than that bee
- post prandial musings
- Winter's not over yet
- Oh, the slowness of dial-up
- Zoooooooooooooooooooooom
- red - for Photo Friday
- German countryside!
- Sunday
- Morning walk
- More to come....
- Add 6th grade teacher to my growing list
-
▼
March
(24)


2 comments:
Hi, really good photo - above all the refelction. i hope you win the "battle against technic" ;-).
here is another red one for the challenge (decoration of our kitchen window - my wife did)
i'm back!
gray cloudy day? i hear ya - same here...
happy weekend! =)
Post a Comment