the work-out mats,
and my tiny office...Someday, I'll have to take pics using the real camera! And, my front door sign turned out nice!

The sign guy took the drawings for our sticky-outie building sign over to city hall. $21 later it was approved! So, early next week we'll have our big sign hanging on the building! Hooray!
The rest of the day was spent cleaning while 4 boys went tearing around. Thankfully, it was a nice day outside! ;)
Today, I'll need to restock the pantry/fridge, and then the boys and I will watch the lecture series I picked out just for spring break.... Ancient Civilizations. This covers Egypt, K's favorite subject! So, he'll practice taking notes while K-W will watch and hopefully learn a bit of history!
I know, it's just ueber-exciting over here! heh, ah, the life of frau cowtown on a rainy Tuesday during spring break!

3 comments:
hey, where is your computer in your office, eh? how will your follow us, if you'r on work? or is this a 100" Display in front of your telephone? ;-)
i already commented it on flickr - great sign, waiting for the "big picture".
Heh heh... you noticed! ;) Just the DSL box on my desk....I have to tote my laptop to work and back.... As funds come in the company will be able to afford a computer... For now, it's frustrating to unhook my laptop at home... it then takes much dinking around get my home network back up and connected once I'm back home...grrr... then I'm stuck without a printer.
i like the sign!
karate institute - woo ha! hehe!
Post a Comment