Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 March 2006

Oiy!



ALL.NIGHT.LONG.

The mini dog whined and whined in her crate all night long. How was it possible that she didn't need to sleep?? Nevermind. I'm completely cured of my misguided thinking that I needed a small and second dog underfoot. GAH! I have the song, "I'm free... " only the words are "I'm cured..." running through my head.

Ya, so, her family is coming today to pick her up. They were bumped from the over-booked flight to Istanbul. One of the perks of being a pilot, and being able to fly standby... poor guys. I feel badly for them, but jumping for joy inside that the mini will be going home... ooops, I didn't say that. ;)

Makes me really, really appreciate our well-trained, well-behaved Tabi! The mini has no discipline whatsoever. You take her outside at 5:30 AM to do her business... and she stands there.... ARG. Meanwhile, our good girl takes care of her business... and if she ever gets sidetracked by yummy scents in the air.... just utter, "potty, hurry" and she will! No, this mini prefers to do her business inside on my entry rug. &^%#$#^%*;(&)&%$$#%$^%#$#@! There is much to be said for disciplined dogs!

By this afternoon, we'll be back to the calm, as we were when I shot this picture yesterday afternoon!


update: Oh no, I'm wrong. They're going to try another flight today. Seems this one is promising, as there are plenty of seats on a flight this afternoon to Frankfurt.... waaaahhhhh. So, time to better arrange the house to this mini's specs. You see, she'll climb up our open riser stairs to our loft.... but then she freaks out at the top and won't come back down. Rather, she'll whine at the top of the stairs.... sigh.... After awhile, I can no longer take the racket so I bring her down..... but if I don't block off the stairs.... she'll be at it again.... frickety-frack, pain in the butt mini. grrrr.

3 comments:

mk said...

the chinese have good recipes ;-) hehe

Anonymous said...

100 Ways To Wok your Dog?
-Kurt

k.d. said...

potty, hurry! LOL

happy weekend!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive