
So, it was a snowy Friday, but it made for lovely photos on our walk down to the lake! As seen in my Snow set at flickr.
Saturday was a whirlwind complete with an early retreat with K-W at the church for his pre communion... after a couple of hours we left, returned home to switch boys. Then, it was off to the karate school for K's best friend's green belt test followed by my demo team's first rehearsal. Thankfully 4 other instructors were on hand to get the group underway! Head back home to swap boys again, and K-W and I are headed to another town for a skating birthday party for his girlfriend from school.... little Cee then had a girlfriend sleepover that evening... Kurt and I also had a sleepover in guest house Zen room... this after a lovely, interrupted by kids every 5 mins, candle lit dinner of veggie lasagna!! Mmmm. heh
Sunday, sweet Sunday. My favorite day. My boys had a surprise for me. K-W arrives to the Zen room, red tea cup in hand with a strong brew of Irish tea... K is right behind him with a tray of scrambled eggs! Lovely boys. The girls had already sorted themselves, had breakfast and were busy in Polly Pocket world. Ahh, Sunday, a relaxing day! Nowhere to go, noone to see, just doing things and cleaning at our own pace. Once cee's friend went home, I joined Kurt at the karate school where we spent another 8 hours. He was there all day SAt. working as well. We put in the new mat, and snugged it up tight, hung some wall boards and hooks for all the toys... just some general fixin' up! My, though, the place is really coming together nicely! After that, I decided a dinner out with the family was needed. Kurt and I enjoyed a Sam Adams ale... delish, much like a Belgian Ale, and then a walk next door to our favorite, Borders Bookstore, where we all found something good to read!
So, I go into the work week well-rested. Monday's almost always are mellow.... but, the week will ramp up as usual, starting with my monthly sales tax form being filled out and mailed this morning!
Things to come.... we have a little pocket puppy coming to stay at our house tomorrow for about 10 days.... little cee will venture off on her big spring break trip to Florida with Oma und Opa at the beach... and the start of spring break for the boys and I.
Now, halfway into Monday and I'm crabby. You know why? Not enough hours in the morning to do what I need to do. Oh, and a bitchy bank teller that has decided she doesn't like me and will ignore me each time I pull up to the drive-up window.... today, she took 3 cars ahead of me at the tube station next to me.... WTF!??!!! She finally asked her coworker to deal with me after I'm waving my stack of deposits in front of the window while she's standing there...... gah, I'm still PO'd. C'mon lady, bring it outside for a good ol' fashioned catfight... *meow*

2 comments:
ha... that sounds like a perfect weekend.
could learn a lesson from...tryin next weekend - without pills ;-)
oh yea! spring break!
Post a Comment