WOW!
We've jumped squarely into the 20th century. Finally!
Man, the internet is FAST!!!
hahahahahahahahahah
Oh the stuff to download now!!
hahahahahahhahah
I'll be spending lots of time at work now! See, I don't get highspeed at Haus Cowtown.... too many trees. I only get DSL here, in town, at work!
How Coool!
Views from CowTown
12 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
March
(24)
- A good day for a drive to the city
- Chicago
- Past ikea to chicago
- Going to chicago
- Good mornin' from CowTown
- spring break Monday
- Another weekend
- 9 hours later she's onboard
- tired
- Oiy!
- Mega long ass winter
- Well then, seems blogger is up and running again
- Friday catch-up
- Busier than that bee
- post prandial musings
- Winter's not over yet
- Oh, the slowness of dial-up
- Zoooooooooooooooooooooom
- red - for Photo Friday
- German countryside!
- Sunday
- Morning walk
- More to come....
- Add 6th grade teacher to my growing list
-
▼
March
(24)

4 comments:
Ha! it's more fun now.. right? ;-)
err, 21st century! hehe! :P
It's out of this world! hahaha Now, here at home I'm finding myself soooo impatient... sigh
....wonder if I should go into work this morning..... heh
k.d.: It's an old joke around here. At work, our latest technology for generating invoices is still the electric pencil sharpener! We do have some computers, but they are real top guns, bringing us squarely into the '90's!
Kurt
Post a Comment